Sunday 22 May 2016

UD Primer Potion


I have never been a loyal face primer kind of girl however I am definitely loyal to eye primer. My eyeshadow doesn't last as long nor does it look as good without it.

I have tried the notorious MAC paintpot as a primer however it just isn't as good as my Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original. It is quite thin and consistency and the doe foot applicator deposits the perfect amount. It blends really well and really even outs my lids without looking like I have anything there. In turns of longevity it is so amazing. Eyeshadow applies seamlessly to my lids and lasts for at least 8 hours, if not more, however it is rare that I wear makeup for longer than that. It really improves the vibrancy of my eyeshadow and helps everything blend together. I really love it and can't see myself wanting to try any other primer.

Have you tried it? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment