Sunday 15 May 2016

Adidas Stan Smiths.

Ever since I received the Adidas Stan Smith trainers I have been obsessed. They're the comfiest thing ever and go with almost every outfit. They fit so well and didn't need breaking in at all. For what they are they are surprisingly durable and I could walk for miles in them without them hurting. They do require some cleaning from time to time because they are white and get dirty very easily! I also love the pop of green.

I am now obsessed with all the addidas shoes and have my eyes set on the Original Superstars and also the Los Angeles designs. Along with my new love for Adidas shoes I am now all heart eyes for the Nike Roshe Runs, but I'm sure I can wait until another date for them!

Trainers are having a huge moment at the minute and they all look different depending on the outfit. What do you think of the trend?

I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment