Sunday 26 July 2015

Mini Haul

I have done a little bit of shopping over the last week or two - having time on my hands means internet shopping is a very attractive idea.

Firstly I picked up the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer. I've been wanting this for a while and it certainly lives up to all the good reviews. It has a thin consistency, but has medium-full coverage as well as being brightening. It works well on both dark circles and blemishes and it's all I've been using at the minute.

The next thing that caught my attention was the REN Express Make Up Remover. I've used REN before so I know that it works really well for my skin. Again, it's a fairly thin consistency, but just makes the make up melt off my face instantaneously. It works really well for both am and pm.

Sticking on the theme of skincare, I bought a small Vichy moisturiser - Aqualia Thermal Light Hydration. This stuff is extremely hydrating and I love that. My skin has been getting dryer over the last 5 years and this has really helped. It sinks straight into my face and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or like there is product sitting on top of it.

The last thing I picked up was the Caudalie Divine Oil. This stuff is so good! You can use it on your face, body or hair which makes it a really versatile product. It is a very light formula yet intensely nourishing and hydrating and leaves me with a very glowing complexion or soft, silky hair (in a non greasy way) as it's enriched with argan oil. It's made with a lot of natural products which adds to its nourishing and strengthening properties!

I received a sample of the Benefit High Beam. It is a pink luminescent highligher which gives an amazing glow without looking too much. I can definitely see myself picking up the full size in the future.

Have you picked up anything recently? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment