Sunday 5 July 2015

Beauty Haul

Over the last couple of weeks I've been doing a bit of shopping and managed to finally get round to purchasing things that I've wanted for a long time.

The first thing I picked up was the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I have wanted this palette for such a long time and was so happy when it arrived. The colours are gorgeous and I will get use out of every single one. The formulation is amazing as is the longevity of the shadows! My favourite so far is 'sin' and I can envisage myself picking up the single of it because I love it so much. I also like 'sidecar', 'smog', 'hustle' and 'toasted', but as I get more use out of the palette I'm sure I'll love them all equally. The shades are so versatile and it's so easy to create a wide array of looks from them. I can definitely see why this is a huge favourite amongst bloggers!

The next thing I picked up was Mac Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle. After hearing Chloe and everyone rave about this, I decided to pick it up and try for myself as I wanted a new highlighter. It is so pigmented, but not overly glittery - it leaves a lovely sheen. It can be applied sparingly for a nice healthy glow or built up to give a real intense highlight, which makes it perfect for day and night.


Have you picked up anything you've been wanting for a long time lately?
I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x


No comments:

Post a Comment