Sunday 12 July 2015

Favourite Instagram Accounts

I am regularly found scrolling through Instagram and it is one of my most used apps. There is something about it which is very addictive. There are a some accounts that I will always love to look at, a few which include beauty bloggers, however I thought I'd share my 3 favourite accounts who aren't as famous as the likes of Zoella.


@stefaniejwatson

Her photos are incredible and make me extremely envious of her life. If by the time I'm her age and have achieved what she has, I know I will have done well. Plus she's beautiful!

@grgctts

I've been obsessed with Georgia's instagram for a very long time because her make up skills are impeccable! I don't think I've seen make up as flawless and her cat is adorable!

@londonfitnessguide

I admire this lady's dedication and commitment to work hard and make the most out of life. The food she cooks looks incredibly delicious and healthy and she seems to be always on the go doing some sort of exercise and loving every minute.

Who are your favourite people to follow on instagram? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment