Sunday 19 July 2015

Splendour Festival.






Last Saturday (18th July), myself and a couple of friends went to the Splendour Festival in my home town and this year was my fourth year of going. The weather for the day looked extremely promising, unlike last year when it rained all year. It got really nice and warm throughout the day and I managed to come home with a tan!

Chloe had managed to get us a really decent spot, fairly close to the main stage and we arrived so we could see the second act. I enjoyed most of the acts, especially Lawson who were amazing and it was good to just sit and enjoy the music. We ate all day and were spotting the best dancers throughout the park.

I love going as it's a great day spent with great company and full of laughs: will definitely be returning next year. There is such a good atmosphere among everyone and it caters for everyone.

Have you been to festival? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment