Sunday 2 August 2015

Top 3 oils.

As someone who loves hydration and that extra bit of silkiness and glossiness, I love using oils. Instead of everything being targeted towards the face, the market has expanded so that there are oils out there for everything: face, body, hair, nails, etc. In today's post, I want to talk about my favourite three.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex
Now this one is more of a serum (but shh), it is something I use when my skin is feeling really lacklustre and dull. I apply it at nighttime and in the morning, I have a radiant glow. It is meant to help reduce the signs of ageing, however I don't quite have wrinkles yet so I can't comment on that aspect. It is one of those where a little goes a long way (thankfully or else I don't think my mum would be very impressed!) and it just sinks into the skin without leaving a greasy film.

Caudalie Divine Oil
I've mentioned this product before, but I really do love it. I've not had it long, but already I feel it's making a difference. I apply this to the tips of my hair and to my skin when I'm having no makeup days and it leaves my skin feeling nourished and hydrating as well as leaving a subtle sheen to the skin. It is extremely moisturising so is perfect to apply after having a shower and it leaves me with silky soft limbs!

Ogx Moroccan Argan Oil
My hair feels incredible after using this! I can't believe I haven't tried it sooner. My hair is very shiny, soft and much easier to brush because of this. Plus it smells incredible. It doesn't leave my hair greasy at all and similarly to the others, a little goes a long way. I can definitely tell that after prolonged use of this my hair will be in great condition.

So there are my top 3 oils, I think they're great and a staple in my routine. What do you think of them? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x 

No comments:

Post a Comment