Sunday 16 August 2015

Summer Blues



The end of summer is drawing closer so I've been trying to cling onto each moment. One way of doing this has been painting my nails in vibrant pastel colours and I love it. 

The Rimmel Bestival Blue has been on my nails for the past week or two and has requires minimal touch ups. I find Rimmel nail polishes are really good and have a brilliant formula. This polish in particular would have looked fine with just one coat and was opaque enough without the second coat. It has been very long wearing and has a very shiny finish. 

The colour itself is a vibrant pastel blue, but it isn't too in your face. It adds a pop of colour to anything, without clashing. I love it and can imagine I'll be wearing it until the end of summer.

Are there any nail polishes you love at the minute? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment