Sunday 26 April 2015

Summer Fun

Source: Pinterest
I know it's only April, but the weather in England at the minute is so nice that it feels like Summer is definitely coming. Every year I make the promise to myself that I want to cram pack my summer and I always make sure I do and this year is no different. However I am pretty certain that this year will be even better considering I have a 10 week holiday!

1. I'm so desperate to get out of Nottingham, even just for a day. I often go to Derby or Sheffield during the summer, however I would really like to go further afield and explore some new areas of the country.
2. I want to focus my time on the people who mean the most to me and really enjoy some quality time with them. *cringe*.
3. Bike rides and picnics. I don't think there is anything that screams Summer more than going out in the fresh air and enjoying good food with good company. (Pringles and cocktail sausages tend to be high priority on our picnic list)
4. I really want to go to an outdoor cinema at nighttime.
5. Go camping and have a real wood fire. I don't do well with cold!

They are just a few of the things I want to do this summer, what do you want to do?

I hope you've enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment