Sunday 19 April 2015

Transitional Makeup


During the last 2 weeks or so, the weather in the UK has been really nice and the temperature has risen slowly with us having many blue-skied and sunny days. When these days do decide to rock around, I hate wearing a lot of make up and for 90% of the Easter Holiday, I've enjoyed wearing no make up at all.

However, when I have decided to make an effort, I've opted for much more lightweight products because, lets face it, no one wants makeup sliding off their face due to warmer temperatures do they?

For my base I've been trying to remember to prime my t-zone. I hardly every remember in the colder months, but now I've been making a conscious effort to use primer, just to make sure my makeup foundation doesn't melt off my face. I like the Benefit Porefessional because it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and acts as a good base for foundation. My foundation of choice has been Maxfactor Skin Luminizor. I have been absolutely loving this, paired with Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer because they provide a very luminous finish without acting as a mask. I've been leaving my base like that as the sun brings out a flush in my cheeks so there's no need for blusher.

For eyes, I've been religiously using my Smashbox Photo Finish Eye Primer along with a new discovery of The Collection Uncovered Palette in Nude. This has been my favourite find of the month as it is such an easy, go to palette and the quality is amazing! To brighten up my eyes, I've been using a white eyeliner from L'oreal and put lashings of mascara on - my favourite at the minute has been the Clinique High Impact Mascara. And to finish the look off I've been sporting a simple nude lip by MAC.

What have you been wearing as the weather is getting warmer?
I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment