Sunday 12 April 2015

The Pudding Pantry








A couple of weeks ago, myself and a couple of friends went into town in the pouring rain to get a slice of the
action at The Pudding Pantry. It is a place that I've never really heard of before, but was interested to see what it had to offer.

Upon arrival, we were greeted with an array of cakes and delicious goodness - all which made my mouth water. We could have chosen from afternoon tea, pancakes, brunch, cakes, a full breakfast, anything.

I chose the 'salted caramel brownie' and I was quite apprehensive considering I've never tried salted caramel before. I was pleasantly surprised and the brownie was absolutely delicious. Something that we all agreed on. I also had a taste of Abi's American style pancakes which were very nice!

The cafe was small, but quaint. The atmosphere was lovely and the place was decorated in a very retro-style manner. The staff were so nice and cooed over the fact Fern had a Polaroid camera and offered multiple times to photograph us.

I had a lovely afternoon and The Pudding Pantry is definitely somewhere that I'd go back to!

Do you like afternoon tea or do you prefer brunch? Or would you skip the savoury completely and go straight to pudding?

I hope you've enjoyed reading,
Holly x





No comments:

Post a Comment