Sunday 18 October 2015

Rimmel Do It Again.

R-L Live Pink and Santa Rose
I seem to be having a real love for Rimmel London's products at the minute. The quality is amazing for the price and their products are really rivaling some of my favourite high end products. I spotted their Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush and thought they would be a nice alternative in my collection as I only really have high end blushes.

I picked up two colours: Live Pink and Santa Rose. Live pink, as the name suggests is a vibrant coral with a gold shimmer running throughout and Santa Rose is more of a muted peach which is much lighter in comparison to the other. It doesn't like much in the pan, but on the cheeks it's stunning.
Santa Rose is perfect for any occasion, as is Live Pink, although I think Live Pink will be making more of an appearance at nighttime towards Christmas - especially with the slightly golden shimmer running through. They're both really wearable shades, however Santa Rose is probably more so considering it appears as just a hint of colour unless built up a fair bit. The pigmentation of them is just right, they don't make my cheeks appear like clowns cheeks, yet they are subtle enough that you can still notice them. Santa Rose is a shade that complements any look and I think it goes with anything, whereas Live Pink is probably something that isn't as versatile, yet they both are brilliant every day colours.

The wear time on them is great, although after a very long day the colour is probably gone, but I can't complain as they give a decent 7 hour wear without going patchy or just disappearing. The formula of both are great and I highly recommend these products, I can't wait to add more to my collection!

What do you think of them? What other drugstore blushes should I add to my collection?
I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment