Sunday 11 October 2015

Bingo!

The other week at work we played a game of bingo throughout the day and whoever had completed all the tasks on the bingo sheet won a prize. Me being me took it upon myself to win the game and so I did. In return I was given a lovely little goody bag so I thought I'd share with you the contents:

1) Revlon ColourStay Eyeshadow Quad - Adventurous
I've never bought eyeshadows from Revlon before however this little palette didn't disappoint. It contains a nice mix of neutrals with one that is slightly green which I thought would be nice to experiment with.
2) No7 Skin Illuminator Radiance Boosting Beauty Fluid
This product is basically radiance in a bottle. It has a thin consistency and a lovely sheen to it so doesn't heavy on the skin, but creates a wonderful glow. It can be used as a highlighter or underneath foundation, both of which look amazing,
3) No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow - Violet Shine
To me this colour screams Christmas and it definitely something I will be using when that time rolls around. It is a rich purple with lots of fleks of glitter in it which makes it so pretty! No7 formula's are very good and this eyeshadow keeps in line! It's quite a vibrant colour which would be very complementary for a party attire.
4) No7 Moisture Drench - Caramel Silk
Within the goody bag was a voucher to get a free lipstick from No7 up to the value of £10 which I thought was a nice little prize. When I was looking at the lipsticks, the majority steer towards the reds/plums, but I was looking for a nice nude. They have recently launched three new nude shades so I was excited to see what they were like. I chose caramel silk in the end which is a gorgeous 'my lips but better' with a slightly mauve/brown undertone. It is very creamy and hydrating, but lasts a good few hours on me. I love it.
5) No7 Intense Volume Mascara
I am never loyal with mascara and absolutely love trying different ones all the time so was a very happy girl when I discovered this in my goody bag. As the name suggests it does create voluminous lashes without being clumpy or flaky. It separates out each individual lash and lengthens them whilst giving them a slightly dramatic look. This mascara has become my go-to recently. It's great.

I thought my selection of little gifts was rather good. What would you put in a goody bag?
I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment