Sunday 4 October 2015

Lush masks are lush.

Face masks aren't something I've ever been overly interested in due to the fact I've never seen amazing results. However when I was recently in Lush, I was intrigued by the 'cupcake' mask which promises to absorb excess oil and calm the skin. Now being someone with dry skin, I thought this wouldn't be the product for me, but after having a few sporadic breakouts recently, I thought I'd give it a go.

The list of beneficial ingredients is endless, with them ranging from helping to draw out any impurities in the skin to toning and stimulating the skin too. 

Upon first use I noticed my skin was slightly less red in area where I've had breakouts and my t-zone was less oily (it's not that oily anyway, but there were results). The mask wasn't stripping or harsh and didn't make my skin any more dry than it is anyway. Any blemishes on my skin seemed to have calmed down slightly and within a couple of days they were gone.  However to notice any real, long term differences in the skin, this is a mask which should be used at least twice a week! Also, despite it looking quite thick, it isn't heavy once applied and provides a really nice gentle cleanse. Oh and it smells like chocolate too, bonus! 

Although the product is aimed towards those with more oily skin, it is suited to anyone who want a deep, but gentle cleanse. It is a really effective product.

What do you think of lush masks? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment