Sunday 25 October 2015

Boots Haul.







Over the past couple of weeks I've been doing quite a bit of shopping and collecting some bits and bobs for presents for Christmas so I thought I'd show you what I've purchased as there's quite a bit!

I'll start with the basics as I've stocked up on quite a few necessities including Contact lens solution(the boots one is the only one I'll ever buy), toothpaste(who doesn't need this!), hand wash and this one smells amazing!! And finally face wipes for use after cleansing.

I then picked up my favourite after shampoo and condition combination. I love ultimate blends, but the 'marvellous transformer' makes my hair feel so soft and silky. 

Now on to the good stuff! I bought two L'oreal mascaras because mascaras seem to run out really fast and I have nothing but good things to say about them. The Bourjois bronzer/highlighter duo was something I bought for my sister, but the reviews about this say it's amazing. I also bought another Garnier Miceller Water which for me is such a good product. It removes my make up so well before I go into cleanse properly and my skin has really been thanking me for it. 

I also picked up the No7 skincare collection because I love miniature products and think sets like these are really good for trying new products. I bought the Liz Earle Sparkling Skin Duo which contains products that I know are great and a set like this would be perfect as a Christmas gift. Then I picked up a La Vie Est Belle for my sister(sh!) as she really likes the fragrance and it's my all time favourite too. 

Is there anything nice you've bought recently? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment