Sunday 29 November 2015

Currently Craving

As Christmas is fast approaching, I've been thinking of things to buy for other people but had no idea of what I might like myself. That's not to say I don't have a wishlist as long as my arm, but I've been stuck with what to pick and what I may like as a gift. So after a long think I've come up with  few ideas.

1) Lorac Pro Palette
This is a palette that almost everyone knows of/talks about and has been in my US amazon basket for as long as I can remember. It has a gorgeous combination of shades and looks like it will create many different looks.

2) Hourglass Ambient Trio
After seeing the horrendous value for money that the drool-worthy Ambient Lighting Edit is I looked to the set of three powders instead. They are meant to be incredible and I like the idea of having powders/highlighter hybrids in one.

3)Asos Relish Cut Out Pointed Ankle Boots
For me ankle boots are a useful item to have all year round and these ones are simply gorgeous. The cut out adds a nice bit of detail without making them look cheap. They look like they'd go with anything and are of a good quality.

4) Adidas Stan Smiths
These aren't usually the footwear I would go for however there is something about them that really appeals to me. I think with some outfits they look quite good and I imagine they are good for everyday wear.

5) Zoeva
I bought my mum the Zoeva Rose Gold brushes and I really want my own brushes from there. I like the Classic Face Brush Set, the Bamboo Vol 2 set and the Cocoa Blend Palette.

So there is an insight into my current wishlist, what is on yours? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x 

No comments:

Post a Comment