Sunday 15 November 2015

Bold metals!

Real Techniques are renowned for their brushes and their collections never fail to impress with both variety and quality. They have recently released their Bold Metals collection which isn't a range I had previously tried so I thought buying the collection would be the best way to do so. Inside you get 3 brushes and a little clutch and the design is really chic.

The first brush is the 103 Angled Powder Brush. It is huge and very fluffy so is perfect for applying powder, especially as it's not dense so won't pick up to much product or leave the skin looking heavy. This is an exclusive brush to the collection and not available separately. The second is the 200 Oval Shadow Brush. Many people raved about this product when it first launched as it is perfect for covering the lid with colour in one swoop, but without going overboard. It isn't something I'd use for my crease, but it is perfect for adding colour. The last brush is the 300 tapered blush which is perfect for highlighting and applying blusher. It's domed shape means you can be really precise with the application which is great. The clutch bag is a lovey little edition and keeps the brushes from getting dirty. These brushes are brilliant and such a good set to have in my stash, I'm so happy I got my hands on them!

What's your favourite Real Techniques brush set? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment