Sunday 8 November 2015

Autumn: The Best Bits


Autumn is well and truly upon us in the UK and the weather is becoming more miserable, but there are some benefits. Autumn is a great season and I thought I'd share my five favourite things:

1) The nights draw in a lot more fast now and although this means I usually don't arrive home until it is dark, it means I have the excuse to go to bed much earlier which is always a bonus.
2) Jumpers. I love wearing jumpers and some days they work so much better than wearing a coat as we've been having quite a mild autumn so wearing jumpers have been enough. Being someone who gets cold very easily, I always layer up and autumn is a great time for that.
3) Enjoying a hot drink. I drink tea all year round, but the selection of hot drinks during a/w is even better than the rest of the year and always gives me a reason to try new tastes.
4) Walking through the leaves is another favourite - I love the crunch they make. The colours are also great and make walking very pleasant(unless it's pouring down)
5) The countdown to Christmas. By this time all the shops are stocked up with their christmas collections which makes me very excited. I love the whole atmosphere and I especially love getting wrapped up to go to all the events that happen during the autumn-christmas period.

What are your autumn favourites? I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment