Sunday 1 February 2015

Tools: Mac 217 - Is It The Best?

After hearing so many raves about the infamous MAC 217 brush, I finally bought it to see what the hype was about. I am so glad I bought it! Applying eyeshadow has never been easier. The brush picks up just the right amount of product due to the densely packed bristles and applies the eyeshadow very evenly. It is extremely easy to blend eyeshadow out with this brush or even use it to define the crease - you can use the product for all types of eyeshadow application (highlighting the brow bone, cream eyeshadows..). The fibers are so soft and don't scratch on the eyes at all, also they don't shed.

I used to use the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush which I love and find it brilliant for applying eyeshadow, however I find that for multi-tasking the 217 is better.
It is a staple brush in my collection and I am postive it will last a very long time and be worth the price tag! Out of all my eyeshadow brushes, it is certainly one of the best!

I hope you've enjoyed reading,

Holly x



No comments:

Post a Comment