Sunday 2 April 2017

Dior Forever Foundation

My sister bought the Dior Forever Skin Foundation for me for christmas, but the shade was too dark for me. It has taken me three months to go into town and sort it, but now I have a shade that is absolutely perfect for my skin.

I was so pleasantly surprised by this foundation. I thought that with it being a matte foundation it might be slightly heavy and sink in around my nose and on my smile lines, however it does none of that. It blends seamlessly on the skin and gives a matte finish that almost has a slight sheen to it - nothing too much though. I would consider the coverage to be high, especially when built up, but I think it might sit around the medium-high category in comparison to others.
The longevity is amazing and I've worn it on numerous long days and it still looks just as good as I applied it. It does wear off slightly around my nose, but every foundation I use does that so I can't complain! Another bonus is it has spf 35 which is so good.

I have shade 11 and it's a perfect match. The lady who matched me was so lovely and the combination of great service from Dior and how fab the product is will certainly mean I make future purchases. Also, the packaging is beautiful! This has soon become the foundation I'm reaching for most regularly and I'm so intrigued to see what the other foundations that Dior offers are like.

Have you tried any Dior foundations?
I hope you enjoyed reading,
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment