Sunday 8 January 2017

Thoughts on the new year.

Following on from my last post I thought I'd share my thoughts on the year ahead and what I would like to achieve during it.

I want to travel around. I said this last year, but with being busy with either college or work 7 days a week every week it was very hard to find the time to have a day off let alone go to another country and buy the time summer came around we hadn't booked anything. So this year I'm determined to go away and explore. I really want to go to Liverpool and it's something I've planned for March and I'm really looking forward to it. In terms of foreign destinations, Paris and Rome are at the top of my list - they're both so incredibly beautiful and there's so much to do/see.

This year is my final year of compulsory education and I'm currently applying to university. It is definitely something I want to do, however I'm not entirely sure whether it's something I want to do this year. I'm very conflicted about what to do after I finish my A-levels in June, but I'm excited to see where the rest of the year will lead.

I want to read more. I used to love reading and find it such a good way to relax. There are so many good books around and I think I definitely need to swap the time I spend on my phone before bed reading.

At some point this year I really want to get back into some form of exercise. I've really slacked over the last year/ year and a half and I feel rubbish for it. It's definitely a psychological thing as I seem to have no motivation, but I know I'll feel better if I do establish some sort of routine for myself.

What kind of things do you want to do this year?

I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x 


No comments:

Post a Comment