Sunday 22 January 2017

Paco Rabanne Olympea

I'm pretty picky with my perfumes and have a set few that I know I love, so it's always fab when I find a new one that I like. Last year I discovered Paco Rabanne Olympea and it is dreamy!

It is a fresh scent with notes of vanilla running though it. It isn't a heavy scent, but nor is it one that wears off after an hour. So many people have asked me what perfume I'm wearing when I wear this so it's definitely one that it has staying power! It is quite an alluring fragrance and smells beautiful all throughout the day.

I douse myself with this, especially when I'm at work, but a little definitely does along way! I have the 80ml bottle and can see it lasting a long time.

I love Olympea and it's up there in my top three!

Have you tried it? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment