Sunday 20 September 2015

Rimmel London



Rimmel London is one of my favourite drugstore brands and I find the quality of the products amazing for the price. Recently I repurchased a foundation I used to use years ago. After receiving a sample of it and really enjoying it, I thought I might as well see if the full size lived up to how I remembered it. This foundation is even better than how I thought it was and on my first application I did question whether they had reformulated it. 

As soon as I apply it, any blemishes I have seem to disappear and and redness is neutralised out. Having said that, it isn't cakey or heavy at all. It leaves my skin looking almost flawless and I really like the finish it leaves. It isn't matte, but it isn't overly dewy either, it leaves a healthy sheen to the skin. 

Another bonus with this product is the wear time is great. It lasts on my skin for a good eight hours and still provides a decent medium coverage, however if it's on any longer than 11 hours then you can see where extra coverage is needed. Considering the price, I think that is pretty decent! 

There are many hydrating properties within this foundation and therefore it doesn't dry my skin out or cling to dry patches which is a must for me. The spf20 is a nice extra bonus also! 

I'm very happy I've added this foundation to my collection and its lived up to my expectations of how good rimmel foundations are! Have you used rimmel foundations before? What do you think of them? 

I hope you enjoyed reading, Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment