Sunday 6 September 2015

Bobbi Brown Corrector

A couple of weeks ago, I was gifted with the Bobbi Brown Corrector. It is a peach or pink toned product which is meant to cancel out any dark colours under the eye. I think products like this are great as sometimes concealer doesn't always conceal discolouration the way you would like. 

The corrector has quite a thick consistency and need warming up in a finger before being applied. It blends really easily after this and I find it really brightens up the eyes as well as covering dark circles. On me it isn't drying at all nor does it cling to dry patches. It has some hydrating properties. I use the shade light to medium bisque which is a fairly dark peach, however the shade range is huge.

This product has made a difference in the way my makeup looks, but it is probably something I'd use when I've had all the hours of sleep in the world, as opposed to erase paste which is really heavy duty stuff! 

What do you think of all the corrector products? I hope you enjoyed reading, 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment